Floor is made by blocks, and each type of block has unique properties.
|You can jump over this blocks||1+|
|Speed up/Slow down depending on the side you walk||3+|
|Disappear after 1.4 seconds||5+|
|Appear/Disappear every 0.5 seconds||6+|
Powers are items that could be picked up, they change your stats for a briefly size of time.
|Heal for 1 life||2+|
|Freeze the time for 5 seconds||2+|
|1.2x Speed up for 5 seconds||3+|
|1.4x Speed up for 5 seconds||4+|
|0.8x Speed down for 5 seconds||5+|
|Fly in a jetpack for 1.25 seconds||5+|
|Heal for 2 lives||7+|
|Grow up and break everything in your way for 10 seconds||7+|
|Pick an item from all the items pool||8+|
Specials are objects that can’t be picked up but interact with DROID7.
|Spikes hurt you||2+|
|Jump higher using springboards||3+|
|Teleport to a higher position||4+|
Enemies hurt DROID7 when they touch it, all enemies have the same behaviour and make the same damage.
- When you pick up a clock laser movement is stopped, but also spikes and floors are disabled
- Spikes take a little time to activate, you can use that lapse of time to jump and avoid damage
- You can jump just before touching the floor, that could help you to avoid spikes damage
- You can find just one teleport in all the building, if you see it, just take it
- Roulettes always cycle between all items in the same order ( )
- In the boss level you can find 2 lives in the 7th brick, you just need to guide Doc to break it
Cheat codes will ruin your game experience, they will make the game really easy to beat and maybe it could look boring, use them with consideration.
You can use cheat codes by pausing the game and typing the code, some cheats need the level to be restarted to re-generate the map. If you want to stop using cheats, just restart the game completely and they will be gone.
||Who doesn’t want to wear sunglasses?||No|
||Heal up to max health||No|
||Spikes will no longer appear on the building||Yes|
||Clocks will appear more frequently||Yes|
||Springboards will appear more frequently||Yes|
||Jetpacks will appear more frequently||Yes|
||Mushrooms will appear more frequently||Yes|